Lasers are typically utilized in the early stages of construction, and measurement needs will vary based on application requirements. The Makita 12V max CXT® Lithium-Ion Self-Leveling Cross-Line Red Beam Laser (SK105DZ) gives the user a cordless solution for level, align, and plumb applications. Depending on ambient light in the working environment, the SK105DZ has a line visibility range up to 82' and is detectable up to 262’ with a Makita Laser Detector (sold separately).
The SK105DZ has a bright 635 nm class II red laser with +/-1/8” at 33’ for best-in-class accuracy. The laser line fan length spans past the 90 degree position to provide 180 degree horizontal and 160 degree vertical lines for full reference line coverage. For increased efficiency, self-leveling line stability is achieved in up to 3 seconds for increased productivity.
- Selectable horizontal/vertical cross reference lines required for level, align and plumb applications
- 12V max CXT® battery delivers the convenience of a rechargeable tool battery and up to 40 hours of continuous run-time (battery not included)
- Red line visibility range up to 82’ depending on ambient light and detectable up to 262' with Makita Laser Detector LE00855702 (sold separately)
- Bright 635 nm class II red laser with +/-1/8” at 33’ for best-in-class accuracy
- Laser line fan angle spans past the 180° horizontal line and 160° vertical line positions for full reference line coverage
- Fast self-leveling line stability is achieved in up to 3 seconds for increased productivity
- Integrated pendulum lock enables slope incline applications and provides added protection of laser diode during transport & storage
- Self-leveling is correctable up to 4º of slope allowing operation on uneven surfaces
- Dust and water resistance with IP 54 rating for increased durability
- Highly protected laser windows are recessed into the housing for increased durability