MFV Anders Nees
The MFV Anders Nees was taken up on the Synchrolift from 4/2/14 and had the following works done before it went back into the water on 19/2/14. Jobs included:
- Stripped guiding on gear on winches, then made new gear and replaced.
- Fitted bilge pump in engine room
- Fitted new sheaves for a new counting system on winches and fitted new bushings on existing sheaves
- Removed rudder and rudder shaft, machined down and replaced all bushings
- Jotun and Clarke paint system applied by Gerrard Bray