Donegal Bay Waterbus gets major refurb at Mooney Boats Ltd.
We had the pleasure of welcoming the Donegal Bay Waterbus up at the yard for some extensive work, some of which includes the following:
- Vessel slipped for washing , painting and fitting of new anodes
- Removed engines for repair
- Re-pipe Bilge System
- Refitted and realigned engines
- Removed life rafts for servicing and refitted
- Main generator removed for servicing and replaced
- New seating supplied and fitted on open viewing deck.
- Generator refurbished, serviced, shotblasted , metalized and painted
- Hot air demisting system supplied and fitted in wheelhouse