Mooney Boats Build, Patrick C, Returns to Yard
Mooney Boats recently had the pleasure of welcoming one of our own builds back to the yard, as the MFV Patrick C was back with us for some regular maintenance as well as having two Sonihull Duo Ultrasonic Antifouling devices fitted to the vessel. Below is a list of the jobs we did on her for this visit
- Removed propeller and changed pitch on propeller.
- Renewed outside seals.
- Cut off net pen outside of wheel house.
- Fitted two new sonihulls .
- Washed boat .
- Changed anodes.
- Fully painted by Glen cambel.
- Repaired various pipes in engineroom.
- Repaired bildge keel on port side.