The MFV Annie Refurbishments at Mooney Boats Ltd.
Recently, we had the MFV Annie up at the yard for some extensive refurbishments, make sure to enjoy the gallery below and check out this list of some of the jobs we performed on the vessel.
- Repairs to plate as required
- Made and fitted two new bilge keels
- Refurbishment to skeg, steering, propeller and rudder
- Repair to vivier tank roof
- Stripped out old insulation and fibreglass out of pot and bait store and relined with new
- Shot blasted and painted vivier tank
- Cut off old keel coolers and fitted new pipe coolers
- Relined main engine and gear box
- Air tested diesel tanks
- MPI tested all hull welds
- Full paint job on vessel by KMC