Corona Gloria Shot Blasted at Mooney Boats Ltd
Mooney Boats recently had the MFV Corona Gloria up at the yard for some shot blasting, hot zinc spraying and painting work, as well as the following:
- Complete new hand rail on top deck.
- Bonded bar and aluminium fitted around bottom of wheelhouse.
- New aluminium net pen fitted in front of wheelhouse.
- Two new hatches made and fitted.
- New resting saddle for crane made and fitted
- New s/s cleats for ropes made and fitted.
- All hydraulic pipes replaced under deck.
- Piped deck crane.
- Made and fitted handrail around hatch.
- Fitted stainless steal on bulkhead and in sump beside conveyor belt .
- Fitted two winches and piped under deck.
- Made and fitted s/s sink outside of galley door.
- Repaired hinges and handles on 4 aluminium doors.
- Refitted sliding door on stern.
- Made and fitted new s/s louver and lid for engine room .
- Repaired 4 blades on propeller [Darron at north west propellers].
- Replaced 2” steel water supply pipe underneath deck .
- Replaced anodes .
- Made and fitted base for power washer in forepeak.
- Shotblasted, Metallized, painted, anodes supplied and fitted
Check out the gallery below for more!